10 Hilarious Childhood Sayings That Can STILL Help You Succeed Today
Here are the 10 things (or some variation of them) that you may have heard as a child:
- "I don't know" is not an answer.
- If everyone jumped off a bridge, would you?
- Look both ways before crossing the street.
- In case of an accident, wear clean underwear.
- Chew your food slowly.
- Don't burn bridges.
- Don't get smart!
- You're not made of sugar, you won't melt.
- You don't have to like it but you have to do it.
- Be home by the time the street lights come on.
Did just reading this list make you cringe and have flashbacks to your nana, uncle, auntie, cousin, daddy, or some other adult accost you with these sayings?
Check out the video to see how these parental sayings can STILL help you succeed now, both in life and business (including real estate sales). I hope you get a chuckle from this!
Would you like more tips on how to succeed in your sales business? We can help. Contact us at Info@AgentsAroundAtlanta.com. Here's to your success!